Tripolis Solutions is a dynamic international organisation. We work principally in English language and have a diverse culture within the company, with colleagues from many different countries. We are very innovative and have a informal work environment.
For our headquarter in Amsterdam we are looking for a Intern Marketing.
To support our marketing department we are looking for a motivated college student with a marketing, communications or PR background and affinity with online marketing.
Description of the internship:
As an intern at Tripolis Solutions you fully participate in all the activities of the marketing department. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and have your own responsibilities. Amongst other things, you will be involved with all aspects of online marketing, social media, the Tripolis website, printing, organizing events and internal and external communication. Externally you ensure that the brand Tripolis Solutions is visible (online). Internally you will be responsible for a consistent use of the Tripolis identity by employees. There is also the opportunity to cooperate, in consultation, with investigations.
Tripolis is looking for someone who:
- Follows a Bachelor degree in the direction Marketing / Communication;
- Is preferably available for a period of at least 5 month ;
- Is a digital native and accustomed to working with social media;
- Likes to work with Photoshop and InDesign;
- Has a creative spirit;
- Is able to work independently;
- Identifies with the following characteristics: hands-on mentality, studious, no-nonsense, open, communicative, service oriented, stress resistant and result oriented.
What we offer:
During your internship at Tripolis Solutions you can count on a collegial and educational environment to make your internship a success. You will learn all aspects of (online) marketing and get all the necessary elbowroom to introduce your own ideas. The combination between assisting in the department and the making of an assignment is possible.
If you have questions about the internship vacancy or would you like to apply? Please contact Lianne Creemers, or call +31 20 747 01 11.